Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 3 Hansard (11 March) . . Page.. 1224..
Participants: sport and physical activities - States and Territories
4. The publication does not differentiate between organised sport, non-organised sport and other physical activities however, the top 10 sport and physical activities measured were: walking 34.3%, aerobics/fitness 16.0%, swimming 16.3%, cycling 12.8%, tennis 9.0%, golf 8.9%, running 6.7%, bush walking 6.2%, netball 4.2%, soccer (outdoor) 3.8%.
5. See answer to Question 2.
6. See answer to Question 3.
7. See answer to Question 4.
Canberra Cannons Pty Ltd
(Question No 1337)
Mr Smythasked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 3 March 2004:
1. In relation to the payment of $100,000 from the Treasurer's Advance to the Cannons and further to the reply to Question on Notice No 1103 and to the provision of information under the Freedom of Information Act 1989, was the $100,000 paid to the Canberra Cannons Pty Ltd (Administrator Appointed) (the company) in accordance with clause 4.1 of the Agreement between the company and the Australian Capital Territory (the Territory)?
2. Were the funds provided to the company only used to meet ordinary business expenses as required by clause 6.1?
3. Were any of these funds not used by the company; if so, what amount was not used?
4. Was the Agreement extended beyond the period of 12 months specified in clause 3; if so, what was the extended term?
5. Did the company keep records in accordance with clause 7 of the Agreement of the administration and expenditure of the Territory's funds?
6. Did the company provide monthly reports as required by clause 7.3 of the Agreement?
7. Did the Territory require the company to repay the funds upon the expiry of the Agreement as required by clause 6.2 of the Agreement?
8. Did the company notify the Territory of any action or events as required by clause 8 of the Agreement?
9. Did the Territory require the company to repay the funds in accordance with clause 9 of the Agreement following the placing of the company in liquidation?
10. If the Territory did not act as required by clause 9 of the Agreement, why not?