Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 12 Hansard (20 November) . . Page.. 4465..
(a) who were the authors of these reports;
(b) how much did each of them cost in consultancy fees, design and printing;
(c) where are they available;
(d) have any of the reports been implemented.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
No reports have been prepared by the Chief Minister's Department in relation to Multicultural Affairs over this period. Reporting on the activities of the Multicultural and Community Affairs Group to the Chief Minister's Department is included in Chief Minister's Department Annual Report.
Education, Youth and Family Services-reports
(Question No 970)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Education, Youth and Family Services on 24 September 2003, upon notice:
In relation to the portfolio under your control:
(1) How many reports have been prepared by the responsible Department since 1 January 2002;
(2) Please supply a list detailing the name, author, and date of publication of each report;
(3) Further to (2), in relation to each report, if applicable, who commissioned such report, when was such report commissioned;
(4) What was the cost of each report, including consultancy fees, design, printing, and distribution (as applicable);
(5) Where may a copy of each report be made available;
(6) In relation to each report, has any report or aspect thereof been implemented; if not, why not; if so, how and when.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mrs Burke's question is:
(1) (2) My department is involved in the preparation of a wide number of reports each year. Reports are prepared for a range of purposes and different actions result.
(3) (4) (5) (6)
Details of any consultancies undertaken by the department are provided in the department's annual report. If there was an area of specific interest, more detailed information could be provided.