Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 10 Hansard (25 September) . . Page.. 3787..
(3) The number of ACT public servants who availed themselves of options for salary packaging in the 2002-03 financial year was 3,092.
(4) Details of the specific items that are salary packaged by ACT public servants is not ordinarily provided to, or compiled by, Government departments/agencies.
(5) The number of ACT public servants that used salary packaging arrangements in the
2002-03 financial year by Government department/agency is as follows:
Disability, Housing and Community Services
Education, Youth and Family Services
Canberra Institute of Technology
Justice and Community Safety
Chief Minister's Department
(6) The number of ACT public servants that used salary packaging arrangements in the
2002-03 financial year by salary level is as follows:
(7) At a whole of Government level, the ACT Public Service Salary Packaging Policy and Procedures is available to ACT public servants online.
At an agency level, information is provided to ACT public servants about the availability of salary packaging, the policies and procedures that apply, and on the salary packaging providers. This information is provided in hard-copy, electronically and verbally.
(8) A Review of Salary Packaging Administration Services across the ACT Public Service was completed in October 2002. An inter-agency reference group has been established to consider the review findings and future arrangements.
Public relations appointment
(Question No 873)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Health, upon notice:
In relation to public relations and media related services:
(1) When was the current Acting Manager, Communications and Marketing appointed;
(2) When, and in what media, was the position advertised;