Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 9 Hansard (28 August) . . Page.. 3404..
In relation to the Playground Safety Upgrade Program, further to your reply to Question On Notice number 800.
(1) In response to this question you stated that all playgrounds in Package 2 of the Playground Safety Improvement Program had been completed except Chippendale Circuit, Theodore. Has this work now been completed;
(2) If so when was the work completed and is the playground now open to the public;
(3) if not why not. What works remain to be completed and what is the new completion date.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Yes, the upgrade of the playground at Chippindall Circuit, Theodore has been completed.
(2) Works were completed on 1 September 2003 and the playground was opened to the public on 6 September 2003.
(3) All works have been completed.
Dual occupancy development
(Question No 829)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
In relation to Dual Occupancy development:
(1) How many dual occupancies were approved for development in (a) 2002-03 (b) 2001-02 (c) 2000-01;
(2) In what suburbs were dual occupancies approved in (a) above; and
(3) Have any dual occupancies been approved to date in 2003 - 04, if so, how many and in what suburbs.
Mr Corbell: the answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(2) Refer to Attachment A.
(3) 12 dual occupancies have been approved in the period 1 July 2003 - 31 August 2003 in the following suburbs: