Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 8 Hansard (21 August) . . Page.. 3118..
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is:
(1) There are currently approximately 48 people, who previously attended the Dickson Aged Day Care Centre, being transported by bus to Belconnen for aged day care services. There are approximately 11 people, who previously attended at Narrabundah, being transported to Tuggeranong.
Exact numbers for the 31 January 2003 and 30 June 2003 are not available, as the Community Health data system does not record information on transportation.
(2) Community Health has a fixed contract price of $300,000 per year with ACTION Buses. The cost of transporting clients to Belconnen and Tuggeranong has been accommodated within this price.
(Question No 823)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Education, Youth and Family Services, upon notice, on 19 August 2003:
Further to a media release issued by the ACT Council of Parents and Citizens Associations on 27 June 2003 entitled 'Parents Say School Funding is Inadequate':
(1) What percentage of all year 12 students enrolled in ACT Government schools in (a) 1998 (b) 1999 (c) 2000 (d) 2001 (e) 2002 successfully achieved the ACT Year 12 Certificate;
(2) What is the total actual number of ACT Government school Year 12 students enrolled in each of the years at (1) above.
(3) Are the figures requested at (1) and (2) above available for ACT non-government schools, and if so can they please be provided.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mr Cornwell's question is:
(1) The percentage of all Year 12 students enrolled in ACT Government schools to successfully achieve a Year 12 Certificates in:
(2) The total number of ACT Government school Year 12 students enrolled in each of the years: