Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 4 Hansard (3 April) . . Page.. 1530..
not unexpected that there will be differences of opinion in relation to timing and practicality of some of the measures. The Department of Urban Services, the Department of Treasury and ACTION have discussed a process for assessment and consideration by the Government of the issues impacting on ACTION's cost structure. These arrangements are yet to be finalised.
(Question No 603)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
In relation to the land auction on Thursday 27 March. For each lot put up for auction:
(1) Who was the successful bidder;
(2) What was the final price paid for the lot;
(3) What was the reserve price for the lot;
(4) How much stamp duty will be paid;
(5) What is the final date for payment of the purchase price;
(6) When must the stamp duty be paid.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(1) and (2)
Lot 1 Block 70 Section 1 Dunlop - Canberra Investment Corporation Ltd, Brinete Pty Ltd and Tatebrook Pty Ltd - $7,350,000
Lot 2 Blocks 55,56 Section 299 Conder - Jeseeka Pty Ltd - $11,550,000
Lot 3 Blocks 23,24 Section 1 Gungahlin - Canberra Land Development Pty Ltd - $25,300,000
Lot 4 Block 6 Section 157 Belconnen - Madison Constructions Pty Ltd $5,550,000
Lot 5 Block 1 Section 21 Bonython - Katarina Homes Pty Ltd - $1,250,000
Lot 6 Block 78 Section 29 Fyshwick - Chris and John Convine - $365,000
(3) The reserve price is undisclosed.
(4) The stamp duty payable will be determined in accordance with the provisions of the Duties Act 1999 and The Taxation Administration Act 1999.