Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 4 Hansard (3 April) . . Page.. 1528..
control TransACT's day-to-day operations. TransACT has advised that it is working hard to restore its full range of services in the affected areas and, as soon as infrastructure is replaced, it can commence work on its cabling and electronic equipment.
(3) Noting the Government's relationship to TransACT, outlined in Question (2), ACTEW has advised that, although TransACT does have an indicative timetable for the replacement of its infrastructure, it is contingent on the replacement of infrastructure owned by other entities.
(Question No 601)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to estimated cost to motorists for ticket pay parking in Belconnen and Tuggeranong.
This Question on Notice relates to Question on Notice No 403 - the Minister advised that ticket (voucher) machines will be used for pay parking in Belconnen and Tuggeranong.
Are there any estimates of what cost a motorist will pay for:
(1) 0 - 30 minutes;
(2) more than 30 minutes but less than 1 hour;
(3) more than 1 hour but less than 2 hours;
(4) more than 2 hours but less than 3 hours;
(5) more than 3 hours.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) up to 30 cents;
(2) up to 55 cents;
(3) up to $1.65;
(4) up to $3.30;
(5) cost will depend on the length of time over 3 hours. Cost of 3rd hour is $1.65. Cost of all day parking (depending on location of parking area) will be similar to Woden at $3.30 and $4.50.