Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 4 Hansard (3 April) . . Page.. 1481..
second advertisements however, will be the local version rather than the out-of-Canberra version that the rest of Southern NSW will see. Therefore, appearances in Canberra will be through both the local Canberra and Southern NSW signal.
4. Can the Minister please provide a list of the regional New South Wales towns that will see this advertisement
Please find enclosed signal coverage map designates the Northern NSW, Southern NSW and Sydney Metropolitan signals.
All towns that fall within the footprint of these signals will have the television commercial aired.
Note: Research on awareness levels will be conducted at the end of the campaign.
5. Can the Minister please provide a break down of funding sources for the commercial;
extra appropriation from ACT Government
allocated from CTEC's existing marketing budget
ACT Government funding as part of the Bushfire Recovery Program
contribution from the Australian War Memorial
contribution from the National Capital Authority
contribution from Old Parliament House
contribution from the National Library of Australia
6. Have any programs been delayed or deferred as a result;
7. Are there any estimate costs on the winter campaign to start in May, where will funding for this campaign come from.
Approximately $120,000 will be spent on a winter campaign activity. This will be funded out of CTEC's existing marketing, publishing and distribution budgets.
[A map attached to the reply was lodged with the Chamber Support Office.]
(Question No 557)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to the operations of red light cameras to detect speeding offences in the ACT:
(1) How many such cameras operate in the ACT;