Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 4 Hansard (3 April) . . Page.. 1421..
Bruce precinct as well as the extension of the road south of Belconnen Way past Aranda to the Glenloch Interchange.
This work progressed to include public consultation (including hiring of facilities and setting up of a website), publications and preparation of the Preliminary Assessment report. The majority of the work undertaken in this period will form the basis for the detailed design and construction of the road
The costs associated with this project also include additional staffing resources:
studies (including the Preliminary Assessment report)
additional staffing costs
Youth-Professor de Oliveira
(Question No 499)
Mr Cornwell asked the Minister for Education, Youth and Family Services, upon notice, on 1 April 2003:
In relation to the visit by Professor Walter de Oliveira, "sponsored"by yourself and Ms Kerrie Tucker:
(1) Who paid for Professor de Oliveira's visit;
(2) What was the cost of the visit and from what budget did the money come;
(3) What was the purpose of the visit and how long was the visit;
(4) How do other members of the Assembly sponsor visiting dignitaries, do guidelines exist for such applications and if so, what are these guidelines.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mr Cornwell's question is:
1. The trip by Professor Walter de Oliveira was partially funded by the Department of Education, Youth and Family Services (Youth Services Branch and Student Support Services).
2. The contribution by the Department of Education, Youth and Family Services to the cost of Professor de Oliveira's visit was $3,381 shared equally between Youth Services and Student Support Services.