Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 2 Hansard (6 March) . . Page.. 785..
Board of Inquiry into Disability Services
(Question No 449)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice:
In relation to Disability Services and details about the recommendations made in the Gallop Report:
(1) Which of the recommendations have been implemented and what funding has been allocated to those recommendations;
(2) Which of the recommendations are yet to be implemented;
(3) Which of the recommendations will not be implemented;
(4) What benefits have recommendations implemented brought to disability services and how are such benefits being evaluated;
(5) What is the status of the development of the Quality Framework;
(6) Will the Quality Framework be released in June 2003;
(7) What is the status of the stock audit and can details be provided.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
A progress report providing an update on the implementation of the Government Response to the Recommendations of the Board of Inquiry into Disability Services is due to be presented in the Assembly on 1 April 2003. This report will provide detailed information answering the questions.
Triple S, FM
(Question No 450)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Sport, Racing and Gaming, upon notice, on 11 March 2003:
In relation to Triple S, FM:
1. Was Government support offered to Triple S FM before its closure last year;
2. If so, what support was offered, if not why not.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows: