Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 2 Hansard (6 March) . . Page.. 762..
(5) The budget for the Solar Hot Water Heater Rebate Scheme is monitored regularly. Currently projected expenditure is within budget. Should projected expenditure exceed the available budget, implementation details will be reviewed. Options that would be examined include an increase in budget, an amendment to the rebate structure, deferring rebate payments or terminating the Scheme. Meeting all rebate entitlements is a fundamental goal of the program.
(6) No extra employees were needed to administer the Solar Hot Water Heater Rebate Scheme.
(Question No 430)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Sport, Racing and Gaming, upon notice:
In relation to the Ministerial Travel Report July to September 2002:
(1) What was the program of the Australian Liquor Ministers Conference held in Sydney from 15 - 18 August 2002;
(2) What other business did the Minister and his accompanying staff conduct while in Sydney for this meeting;
(3) It is usual for a Ministerial Council meeting to last 2.5 days;
Mr Quinlan: The answers to the member's questions are as follow:
(1) See conference agenda at Attachment A.
(2) At the invitation of the New South Wales Minister for Racing and Gaming, I attended a thoroughbred race meeting. During this meeting, I held discussions with the Minister and officials concerning issues of joint interest surrounding ACT and NSW racing industries.