Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1995 Week 11 Hansard (14 December) . . Page.. 3138..
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO. 124
Lunch at the Boathouse Restaurant
Ms Follett - asked the Chief Minister - In relation to the lunch at The Boathouse on 4 September 1995 for each and every Ministerial portfolio held by you -
(1) Did you attend.
(2) Did any of your staff attend.
(3) Did any of your Chief Executive Officers attend.
(4) What was the cost.
(5) From what sub-program was that cost met.
Chief Minister - the answer to the Member's question is as follows:
(1) The Chief Minister and the Deputy Chief Minister were the only two Ministers in attendance.
(2) Mr Simon Latimer and Mr Gary Dawson from the Chief Minister's Office attended, and Mr Peter Clarke and Ms Ann Czajor attended from the Deputy Chief Minister's Office.
(3) Mr John Walker and Mr Jeff Townsend were the only Chief Executive Officers in attendance.
(4) The total cost of the function was $748.50.
(5) Marketing, Technology & Business Development.