Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1993 Week 08 Hansard (Tuesday, 17 August 1993) . . Page.. 2361 ..
MINISTER FOR HEALTH
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO. 753
Health Promotion Fund
Mr Cornwall - asked the Minister for Health:
In relation to the Health Promotion Fund -
(1) Who are the members of the Advisory Committee, by name, and what is their
expertise for being a member of the Committee?
(2) What is the Committees terms of reference and how often does the Committee
(3) When is funding allocated?
(4) How is funding decided?
Mr Bevy - the answer to Mr Cornwalls question is:
(1) See attachment A.
(2) The Committee operates from the ACT Health Promotion Fund Advisory Committee Charter. See attachment B.
The Committee meets as required, approximately 6 times per year.
(3) Funding is allocated in January and July each year.
(4) Funding is decided as a result of a Committee process. Sport, Health and Arts
Sub Committees make recommendations to the Advisory Committee who in
tern advise the Minister.