Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1993 Week 08 Hansard (Tuesday, 17 August 1993) . . Page.. 2328 ..
MINISTER FOR URBAN SERVICES
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO 641.
Government-Service - Home-Garaged Vehicles
Mr Kaine - asked the Minister for Urban Services: In relation to passenger carrying .
vehicles with ACT Government number plates as at 28 February 1993 -
(1) How many vehicles were so registered, in total by type.
(2) How many of those vehicles were home garaged (a) with supervisors
. authorisation and (b) otherwise. -
(3) What was the address at which each vehicle was home garaged.
(4) Who was the approved driver of each home garaged vehicle.
(5) What was the approved drivers occupation and ACT Government position.
Mr Connolly - the answer to the Members question is as follows:
(1) Small Sedan/Hatchback 1.61 536
Compact Sedan 2.01, _ 31
Medium Sedan >2.4L 26
Small S/Wagon 1.6L 13
Compact S/Wagon 2.01 95
Medium S/Wagon >2.4L 59 „
Bus 8 Seat 20
4Cy14VM S/Wagon 25
6 Cyl Utility 35
(2). (a) 643 (b). Nil
With respect to. parts (3), (4) and (5) of the question I am not prepared to authorise the use
of the very considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed
information required to answer the Members question. .