Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1993 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 20 May 1993) . . Page.. 1729 ..
MINISTER FOR URBAN SERVICES
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO 715
Manning Clark House
Mr Cornwell - asked the Minister for Urban Services: In relation to accommodation occupied by your Department, in Manning Clark House, Tuggeranong
(1) Is the entire building occupied, and if not, what area in square metres is occupied.
(2) What is the size of the building.
(3) What is the Departments rent per annum.
(4) When does the Departments lease expire.
(5) How many departmental staff work at Manning Clark House.
Mr Connolly - the answer to the Members question is as follows:
(2) 5407.2 square metres.
(3) $1 270 692.00 ($235/sqm pa).
(4) The ACT Government Service entered a ten year lease with a five year option. Commencement date was 12 October 1990.
(5) Corporate Services Bureau 64
Department of Education and Training