Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1993 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 20 May 1993) . . Page.. 1708 ..
MINISTER FOR SPORT.
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO 674
Sport - Office of Sport and Recreation Review
Mr Humphries - asked the Minister for .Sport - In relation.. to the. current internal review into sport being conducted by the ACT offices of Sport and Recreation, will the Minister inform the Assembly
(1) What is the frame of reference ,for .the review.
(2) What objectives does the review seek to achieve.
(3) How is the review to be conducted.
(4) Who is responsible for the review in the Office of Sport and Recreation.
(5) What external consultation is to be undertaken and with whom:
To whom will the results of the report be made available.
(7) Will a report or, paper be circulated within the .
sports community before a final report is made.
(8) Will sports have access to the process of policy-making arising. from any report.
(9). Will sports have any avenue to provide evidence
particularly where the level of sports. funding or
access to facilities or. strategic planning is involved.
Mr Berry - the answer to the Members question is as
follows: - -.
(1-9) There-is no current internal review into sport being undertaken by the ACT Office of Sport, and Recreation.