Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5333 ..
encouraging creativity, celebration, thinking and exchange, it does this through a focus on children in the school environment. The ACT Arts Policy is a whole of government policy intended to be achieved across all ACT Government agencies. artsACT along with other areas of Government which focus on education, health and social wellbeing encourage creativity, celebration, thinking and exchange through the arts.
(2) The Government was not provided with information from the ANU that the Music Engagement Program had commissioned a study of the effects of the program for people living with Alzheimer's disease and dementias.
(3) The Government consulted with the ANU before the date of the notification, signalling its intention to cease funding the Music Engagement Program. This was in line with the priority of arts funding, being for artists and arts organisations to develop their work and support their careers; and move away from arts funding for students in the school environment and to funding an outreach program that provided opportunities across the whole community including for women, people with a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Access Canberra—drivers licences (Question No 2026)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Business and Regulatory Services, upon notice, on 2 November 2018:
(1) How many Provisional Driver Licences were issued in the ACT during (a) 2014, (b) 2015, (c) 2016, (d) 2017 and (e) 2018 to date.
(2) How many of those Provisional Driver Licences identified in part (1) were obtained via the (a) one-off test method and (b) logbook method.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. (a) 7,339
(e) 6,816 (YTD as at 9 November)
2. (a) 8,949 (YTD as at 9 November)
(b) 27,946 (YTD as at 9 November)
Roads—roundabouts (Question No 2027)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety, upon notice, on 2 November 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Roads):
(1) Which roundabouts in the ACT have had speed bumps or similar traffic calming devices installed on approaches.