Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5311 ..
(2) What topics were referenced in those briefs.
(3) Of the briefs referred to in part (1), how many related to question time.
(4) What topics were referenced in those question time briefs.
(5) Of the briefs referred to in part (1), how many were prepared in response to ad hoc requests of the Minister for briefs.
(6) What topics were referenced in those ad hoc briefs.
(7) What protocols are in place for the Minister to make ad hoc requests for briefs.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There were 21 briefs prepared between 1 October 2018 and 26 October 2018.
(2) The topics of those briefs were:
Stage 2 Belconnen Arts Centre - progress update*
CFC - 2017-18 Annual Report*
Australian National Eisteddfod*
Meeting of Cultural Ministers Minutes - 14 September 2018*
CFC Budget Concept Briefs for the 2019-20 ACT Budget*
Performing Arts Infrastructure consultation*
2019-2021 funding arrangements for Key Arts and Program Organisations*
Election Commitment Updates - Minister Ramsay - July to September 2018*
$5 - $50k recommendations - Arts Activities Funding*
Assembly QON 1732 - Briefings for the Minister for Arts & Cultural Events QON Paper 24
Function and Meeting Briefs*
Floriade Visit - 09/10/18*
Scene setting for Arts Workshop - 17/10/18*
Launch the 2019 Canberra Theatre Centre Subscription Season - 29/10/18*
ACT Writers Centre Meeting - 2/11/18*
The ANCA Art Bus Opening - 3/11/18*
Design Canberra Festival 2018 - 4/11/18*
Lift Off Music Comp 2018 Grand Finale - 9/11/18*
International Architecture Symposium - 16/11/18*
Architecture Symposium - 16/11/2018
(3) There were 19 Question Time Briefs prepared between 1 October 2018 and 26 October 2018.
(4) The topics of the briefs were:*
Kingston Arts Precinct*
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Arts and Culture*
Minister's Creative Council*