Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5307 ..
(2) Not applicable.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) Not applicable.
(6) Not applicable.
(7) Not applicable.
(8) Not applicable.
ACT Health—executive salaries (Question No 1992)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 26 October 2018:
(1) What is the salary package for the interim CEO of Canberra Health Services for the period of her contract, including but not limited to (a) salary, (b) superannuation rate, (c) other cash allowances or entitlements, including, but not limited to, bonuses and (d) non-cash benefits, including, but not limited to, provision of motor vehicle and parking.
(2) How much fringe benefit tax (FBT) will be paid in relation to the fringe benefit elements of the package.
(3) What (a) are the specific allowances and/or entitlements, (b) is the value of each, (c) are the limits or restrictions on each and (d) by what process must the interim CEO claim each.
(4) What is the salary package, outlining the detail as in parts (1), (2) and (3), being provided to the Director of ACT Health during the same period as the contract for the interim CEO of Canberra Health Services.
(5) Was the agreed salary package for the former CEO-designate of Canberra Health Services the same as is being provided to the interim CEO; if not (a) in what areas and (b) for each area to what extent was it different.
(6) What salary package, outlining the detail as in parts (1), (2) and (3), will be offered to a permanent CEO of Canberra Health Services.
(7) How much did it cost to transport the former CEO-designate of Canberra Health Services to and from Canberra, as to (a) airfares, (b) accommodation, (c) travel allowance, (d) ground transport and (e) any other entitlements.
(8) Did ACT Health make any payments to the former CEO-designate; if so, (a) what elements did those payments comprise, (b) how much was paid for each element and (c) how much FBT was paid.