Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5306 ..
(2) Refer to response provided to Question on Notice No. 1908.
(3) (a) ACT Health Question Time briefs (b) Canberra Health Services Question Time briefs (c) Total briefs October 2018 43 28 68
(4) Refer to response provided to Question on Notice No. 1908.
(5) This detail of detail is not readily available and would require a staff member to manually review all briefs provided to the Minister to identify whether the brief was initiated by the directorate or requested by the Minister.
(6) Refer to response provided to Question on Notice No. 1908.
(7) Ad hoc requests for advice from the Minister are facilitated by the respective Directorate Liaison Officer.
ACT Health—management committee (Question No 1991)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 26 October 2018:
(1) What is the legislative basis for the Territory Wide Management Committee of ACT Health.
(2) What are the committee's terms of reference and any other operational guidelines.
(3) Who are the committee members.
(4) What organisations do committee members represent.
(5) How often does the committee meet.
(6) On what dates did the committee meet during 2018 up to the date on which this question was published in the Questions on Notice Paper.
(7) Does the committee report to the Minister and the Minster for Mental Health; if yes, how frequently to each Minister and in what form; if not, why not.
(8) Does the committee report to the Director-General of ACT Health and the CEO of Canberra Health Services; if yes, how frequently to each official and in what form; if not, why not.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACT Health does not run a committee called the Territory Wide Management Committee.