Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5253 ..
(1) How many briefs were prepared for the Minister, for each month from and including January 2018 to and including October 2018 for (a) Estimates hearings, (b) Question Time and (c) other matters.
(2) What topics did the briefs referred to in part (1) cover.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Month (a) Estimates Hearing Briefs (b) Question Time Briefs (c) Other Briefs January 2018 - 12 February 2018 27 27 March 2018 20 22 April 2018 21 28 May 2018 25 16 June 2018 46 23 12 July 2018 22 11 August 2018 28 September 2018 22 12 October 2018 23 10
(2) Briefs provided by ACT Health and Canberra Health Services referred to a range of topics within the Mental Health portfolio including but not limited to accreditation, organisational reform, performance, program delivery, budget, clinical services, infrastructure, contract management, alcohol and drugs, workforce matters and work health and safety. Further to these topics, the briefs prepared for Estimates hearings also included information on strategic indicators, budget initiatives, community budget and staffing profiles and key statistics.
Planning—Narrabundah (Question No 1915)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 26 October 2018:
(1) What is the nature of the lease for block 40, section 34, Narrabundah.
(2) What is the date of expiry of the lease.
(3) What are the ACT Government's intentions for the future lease arrangements on this block.
(4) Has the Minister received requests from the leaseholders to meet with him to discuss the future of the lease; if so, over what period have these requests been made.
(5) If the Minister has met with the leaseholders, what were the dates of those meetings.