Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5222 ..
ACT Health—audits (Question No 1888)
Mrs Dunne: asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 26 October 2018:
(1) How many internal audits have been completed in ACT Health and Canberra Health Services in 2018 to the date on which this question was published in the Questions on Notice Paper.
(2) What matters were audited.
(3) In relation to the resultant internal audit reports, what (a) are the titles of the reports, (b) matters are covered in each report and (c) has been the Government's response to any recommendations made in each report.
(4) How many internal audits are in progress as at the date on which this question was published in the Questions on Notice Paper.
(5) What matters are being audited.
(6) What internal audit arrangements are in place for each of the two administrative agencies following the health restructure introduced on 1 October 2018.
(7) Are the Minister for Health and Wellbeing and the Minister for Mental Health advised of the outcome of internal audits; if so, what form does that advice take; if not, why not.
(8) Are the outcomes of ACT Health internal audits publicly available; if so, where may they be accessed; if not, why not.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Three internal audits were completed from 1 January 2018 to 26 September 2018.
(2) Data integrity, project governance and contractor engagement were audited.
(3) The below table answers questions (3)(a), (b) and (c).
(a) Title (b) Matters covered (c) Government response Internal Audit of the Effectiveness of ACT Health's Implementation of Recommendations Relating to Data Integrity: Phase Four Review Assess progress against recommendations from the ACT Health System Wide Data Review and provide evidence of the effective implementation of those recommendations The audit consisted of a phased-audit to assess and complete a provided report on the implementation status of previous audit recommendations therefore no comments were made Internal Review of the University of Canberra Public Hospital (UCPH) Project Governance Review of project planning, governance and management of the University of Canberra Public Hospital construction project considering project management, budget planning and quality assurance management Recommendations were accepted by the Government