Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5212 ..
ACT Health Directorate
SOG A - 2 FTE
SOG B - 2 FTE
SOG C - 3 FTE
ASO 6 - 3 FTE
ASO5 - 1
Canberra Health Services
SOG A - 2 FTE
SOG B - 4 FTE
SOG C - 4 FTE
ASO 6 - 2 FTE
ASO 5 - 2 FTE
5. A) In 2017/18 ACT Health Communications Branch spent $24,965 on external communications consultancy services.
B) In 2018/19 ACT Health Communications Branch has spent nil on external communications consultancy services.
6. 2 FTE
7. ASO6 x 2 FTE
8. Graphic design staff are currently located within the Online and Design Team within the Communications Branch in the ACT Health Directorate.
9. The Online and Design Team comprises of:*
SOG A - Senior Manager (1 FTE)*
ASO 6 - Web Developer (1 FTE)*
ASO 6 - Graphic Designer (1 FTE)*
ASO 6 - Graphic Designer (1 FTE)
10. A) In 2017-18, the Communications Branch spent $83,388.66 on external graphic design services.
B) In 2018-19, the Communications Branch spent $33,909 on external on graphic design services.
ACT Health—consultants (Question No 1734)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) Can the Minister provide in relation to the answer to question on notice No 888 (a) a copy of the contract schedules that deal with the services provided, milestones, payment schedule, and any other relevant matters specific to the services provided, (b) was the contract completed on time; if not, why not and (c) what outcomes or improvements the delivery of the contract yielded for ACT Health for the following