Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (29 November) . . Page.. 5211 ..
Answers to questions
ACT Health—communications (Question No 1717—revised answer)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) Why does the ACT Health Communications Branch not know where the 28.75 FTE ACT Health communications staff are located in relation to the answer given to question on notice No 1499; if the Communications Branch does know, why did it take so long to pull the information together for the answer to question on notice No 1033.
(2) Why was the Communications Branch unable to ask Human Resources for the requested data.
(3) Is the Minister satisfied that all data was captured in the answer to question on notice No 1033.
(4) What is the staffing structure, including classifications, of the ACT health Communications Branch.
(5) How much did ACT Health spend on external communications consultancy services in (a) 2017-18 and (b) 2018-19.
(6) How many FTEs are employed in ACT Health's graphic design team.
(7) What is the classification structure for the graphic design team.
(8) In which work areas are members of the graphic design team located.
(9) What is the classification structure for each work area in which members of the graphic design team are located.
(10) How much did ACT Health spend on external graphic design services in (a) 2017-18 and (b) 2018-19.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. While most communications staff and functions reside in the Communications Branch, some communications staff and functions are embedded in business areas. In the interest of accuracy, it was important to consult line areas.
2. Human Resources do not collect the specific data requested.
4. The Communications Branch staffing structure including classifications post transition to two organisation is as follows: