Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 12 Hansard (1 November) . . Page.. 4770 ..
ACT Health—proposed organisational changes (Question No 1868)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) How many workshops have been scheduled to discuss, consult on, or otherwise consider the restructure since the Chief Minister's decision to restructure the Health Directorate.
(2) Have all the scheduled workshops been held; if not, why not, how many were cancelled and what costs were incurred for cancelled workshops.
(3) For each workshop held (a) when was it held, (b) where was it held, (c) who facilitated it, (d) if there was a keynote speaker, who was it, (e) how many people attended by (i) senior executive staff, (ii) executive level staff and (iii) other staff and (f) what were the costs for (i) venue hire, (ii) catering and (iii) other costs (specify any individually that cost $1000 or more).
(4) For each workshop yet to be held (a) when will it be held it held, (b) where will it be held, (c) who will facilitate it, (d) if there is to be a keynote speaker, who is it, (e) how many people are anticipated to attend by (i) senior executive staff, (ii) executive level staff and (iii) other staff and (f) what are the budgeted costs for (i) venue hire, (ii) catering and (iii) other costs (specify any individually that cost $1000 or more).
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The process to transition involved both, one-on-one and team meetings. The Transition Office has also undertaken over 240 one-on-one meetings, 58 presentations and group forums and 11 external stakeholder meetings, as well as responding to many direct staff submissions.
A number of workshops were also held as part of the transition phase: seven leadership workshops (two collaborative leadership events and five executive workshops), seven consultation sessions with Nous Group, four all staff forums and one corporate services workshop.
(3) Please refer to the following table.
(4) Any future workshops are yet to be confirmed.
Workshop Date held Venue Facilitator / Keynote speaker Attendees Costs Form and function All staff forum 14 June
(1 hour) Canberra Hospital Auditorium Michael De'Ath, Interim Director-General 150 various levels All staff forum 14 June
(1 hour) ACT Health Bowes Street Woden Michael De'Ath, Interim Director-General 231 various levels Audio visual equipment: $1190.20 (including GST)
Chair hire - $820.20 (incl GST)