Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 12 Hansard (1 November) . . Page.. 4748 ..
(e) Change of name Certificates 664 649 318 144 (f) Recording of change of sex on the birth register 24 22 24 5 (g) Civil Partnership Certificates 234 292 385 108 (h) Civil Union Certificates 8 11 3 0 (i) Change of recognised details 0 8 9 0
(2) 82 certificates have been issued for marriages which are now permitted following the December 2017 amendments to the Marriage Act.
Rural fire services—vehicles (Question No 1848)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) What is the current count of Rural Fire Service (RFS) vehicles, by vehicle category.
(2) Is the annual servicing undertaken on a calendar or financial year basis for each category of RFS vehicles.
(3) What is the breakdown of the number of RFS vehicles by vehicle category that have undergone an annual service for each six month period from 1 July 2017 to date.
(4) What is the breakdown of the number of RFS vehicles by vehicle category that are yet to undergo an annual service.
(5) What is the average annual service cost for each RFS vehicle type during (a) 2017-18 and (b) 2018-19 to date.
(6) What has been the total expenditure on the annual servicing of RFS vehicles for each six month period from 1 July 2017 to date.
(7) When are all annual services of RFS vehicles scheduled to be completed.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Currently there are 61 vehicles that fall within the ACT Rural Fire Service (ACTRFS) annual servicing program. Of these 61 vehicles, ACT Emergency Services Agency (ESA) owns 59 and two are owned by Parks and Conservation Services, Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (PCS). Operational use of the vehicles is split, with ACTRFS using 51 vehicles and Parks (EPSDD) using 10 vehicles.