Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 12 Hansard (1 November) . . Page.. 4726 ..
(3) This is yet to be determined.
(5) Based on previous survey response rates, we anticipate a 50 to 55 per cent response rate.
(6) See response to question 1. The census period will be approximately three weeks.
(7) Yet to be determined.
(8) ACT Health conducted Workplace Culture Surveys in 2005, 2007, 2009, 2012 and 2015. The results of the surveys were comprehensively analysed to determine and inform culture improvement initiatives. Attachment A outlines initiatives undertaken.
Key Initiatives Undertaken to Address ACT Health's Workplace Survey Results
1. Organisational values were revised and changed to Care, Excellence, Collaboration and Integrity.
2. Revised organisational values were widely promoted and integrated into a number of training programs.
3. Development and delivery of new training programs:o
Management and Leadership Programo
Creating a Great Workplace - based on revised organisational valueso
Giving and Receiving Feedbacko
Problem Solving and Solution Finding.
1. Revised policy for addressing Bullying and Harassment.
2. Roll-out of Respect, Equity and Delivery Framework (from late 2010 onwards).
3. Development and delivery of Performance Management Workshops.
4. Leadership and Management Development, including:o
Manager's Orientation programo
Leadership Network formed.
5. Team values, vision and charter workshops.
6. Development of the Change Management Framework and Guide.
7. Identification and implementation of Division/Branch specific initiatives and activities.
1. Development of Action Planning Guide to help Divisions address results.