Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 12 Hansard (1 November) . . Page.. 4725 ..
Financial Year Classification Group Total Salary On costs 2015-16 Senior Officers $41,555,652.20 N/A 2015-16 Personal Staff $1,729,689.00 N/A 2016-17 Executive Officers $6,336,484.34 $255,930.00 2016-17 Senior Officers $41,706,234.09 $3,480,648.00 2016-17 Personal Staff $1,687,827.00 N/A 2017-18 Executive Officers $7,836,073.35 $370,832.00 *2017-18 Senior Officers $44,797,919.12 $3,863,552.00 *2017-18 Personal Staff $1,687,827.00 N/A*
Please note that the on costs that are not provided are not readily available and extensive time and resourcing would be required to provide this information.*
* 2018 data is subject to change if the 2018-2021 Enterprise Agreement is agreed to by staff and the Fair Work Commission.
(2) All expenses for increases in staffing were met from within the annual Budget.
(3) Increased funding for executive and senior officers has been funded through annual Budget increases and has not required funding to be diverted from other functions.
ACT Health—staff survey (Question No 1736)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) When does ACT Health and Canberra Healthcare plan to conduct the next staff survey.
(2) Will the survey include questions on organisational culture, including, but not limited to, bullying, harassment, intimidation, and retributions; if not, why not.
(3) What other topics will be covered in the survey.
(4) Will all staff be invited to participate in the survey; if not, why not.
(5) What response rate is anticipated based on past surveys.
(6) When will the survey be completed.
(7) Will the results be made available publicly.
(8) What changes have resulted as a result of past staff surveys.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The next Workplace Culture Survey for each organisation is likely to be held around six months after the organisational structures of both organisations were established.