Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4369 ..
B) In 2018-19, the Communications Branch spent $63,687.10 on external on graphic design services.
ACT Health—infrastructure upgrade (Question No 1718)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) What work was involved in the payment of $158 353.31 to Manteena Commercial Pty Ltd on 24 May 2018 for the aluminium composite panel facade assessment.
(2) What works were involved in the payments of $245 535.99 and $221 946.11 to Shaw Building Groups Pty Ltd on 10 May 2018 and 24 May 2018 respectively, for Upgrade and Maintain ACT Health Assets.
(3) In relation to the health infrastructure procurement capital upgrade program bundle for 2015-18 (a) what is the total budget of the bundle, (b) what works does it comprise, (c) what is the budget for each element of works and (d) who is the contractor engaged for each element.
(4) What works were involved in the payment of $28 617.06 to Shaw Building Group Pty Ltd on 31 May 2018 in relation to part (3).
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The amount of $158,353.31 is for facade replacement works completed for the month of April 2018 on the Centenary Hospital for Women and Children.
(2) These invoices relate to the Building 2 and Building 12 Electrical Main Switchboard Replacement works.
(3) a. The total approved budget was up to $7,920,000 (GST Inclusive).
b. and c.
Description Budget (incl GST) 1 Building 1 design cost and contractor fees, Negative Pressure Doors, Hospital in the Home and works to the Mailroom. $37,056.80 2 Gaunt Place(CATT) design cost and contractor fees: $70,594.70 3 Building 12 ICU staff stations design cost + Management Fee: $10,052.90 4 Mail Room Stage 2 Construction $329,198.17 5 ICU Staff Station Stage 2 Construction $153,023.13 6 Neg Pressure Doors Stage 2 Construction $87,989.28 7 Gaunt Place - Internal refurbishment of CATT at Gaunt Place. $218,090.94 8 Tunnel Remediation - Fix water leaks and drainage: $227,301.98 9 Evacuation Paths - Construction of concrete evacuation paths from Building 11 $127,433.06