Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4367 ..
consequence of Enterprise Bargaining negotiations, parties have discussed a full review of HP classifications. The parties have indicated that a number of disciplines may receive priority for review. Pharmacy has been discussed as one of these groups.
b. Investment in pharmacy system automation.
c. Technical Officer Traineeship program (an opportunity for this non-skilled workforce to obtain a Certificate III in Hospital Pharmacy Technician).
d. Residency program (structured training and supervision for newly registered pharmacists).
(11) On resignation, all staff are offered the opportunity to provide feedback on their reasons for resigning, both in person and anonymously on-line.
(12) From 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2018, the Pharmacy staff turnover rate was 32 per cent. This is considered high and not optimal. Strategies taken by ACT Health to date in order to address this are those outlined in the response to question 10.
ACT Health—communications (Question No 1717)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) Why does the ACT Health Communications Branch not know where the 28.75 FTE ACT Health communications staff are located in relation to the answer given to question on notice No 1499; if the Communications Branch does know, why did it take so long to pull the information together for the answer to question on notice No 1033.
(2) Why was the Communications Branch unable to ask Human Resources for the requested data.
(3) Is the Minister satisfied that all data was captured in the answer to question on notice No 1033.
(4) What is the staffing structure, including classifications, of the ACT health Communications Branch.
(5) How much did ACT Health spend on external communications consultancy services in (a) 2017-18 and (b) 2018-19.
(6) How many FTEs are employed in ACT Health's graphic design team.
(7) What is the classification structure for the graphic design team.
(8) In which work areas are members of the graphic design team located.
(9) What is the classification structure for each work area in which members of the graphic design team are located.