Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4366 ..
Classification FTE Staff T03 2.0 TO2 12.24 TO1 8.84 TTO 0 TOTAL 80.36
(3) At 30 June 2018, there were 73.96 FTE occupied and 6.41 FTE vacant (not including maternity leave and long service leave). Most of these vacancies are in the HP classifications, predominantly at HP2.
(4) Thirty (30) resignations have been received since January 2017.
(5) These resignations have been at the following classifications:
Classification Positions resigned ASO4 0 ASO3 0 HP6 0 HP5 0 HP4 4 HP3 2 HP2 9 HP1 (including intern) 9 TO3 0 TO2 2 TO1 3 TTO 1 TOTAL 30
(6) Twenty-seven (27) appointments have been made since January 2017.
(7) Six staff employed since January 2017 have subsequently resigned.
(8) These six are all from the HP1 classification.
(9) On resignation all staff are offered the opportunity to provide feedback on their reasons for resigning, both in person and anonymously on-line.
All exit surveys are submitted to Shared Services however ACT Health is aware that personal feedback has indicated concerns about income security (with the need for Attraction and Retention Incentives (ARIns) to be reviewed annually), and a perceived lack of career progression opportunities and sufficient supervision.
(10) ACT Health has taken on board the feedback provided in person by resigning staff, and a significant body of work is underway to address these concerns. This includes:
a. Current Enterprise Agreement negotiations that aims to achieve incorporation of group ARIns into the Pharmacy salary structure. This will improve employment security by removing the need for an annual review of the ARIn. As a