Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4365 ..
Canberra Hospital—pharmacy department (Question No 1716)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 24 August 2018:
(1) How many staffing positions were there, either occupied or vacant for the pharmacy department at The Canberra Hospital as at 30 June 2018.
(2) What were the staffing classifications for those positions.
(3) Which positions were (a) occupied, and (b) vacant.
(4) How many pharmacy department staff have resigned since January 2017.
(5) What staffing classifications comprised those resignations.
(6) How many resultant vacancies have been filled.
(7) How many of the filled vacancies have become vacant again since January 2017.
(8) What are the staffing classifications of those repeat vacancies.
(9) What resignation reasons or exit interview feedback has been given to ACT Health by pharmacy department staff who have resigned since January 2017.
(10) What has ACT Health done to address those reasons or that feedback.
(11) If no reasons or feedback were given, did ACT Health offer resigning staff an opportunity to provide them; if not, why not.
(12) Does ACT Health consider the rate of churn for pharmacy department staff to be unusual or unacceptable; if yes, what strategies are in place to address the rate of staffing churn.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Pharmacy department had a budgeted establishment of 80.36 full-time equivalent (FTE) positions at 30 June 2018.
(2) The established staffing classifications were:
Classification FTE Staff ASO4 1 ASO3 1 HP6 1 HP5 3 HP4 20.9 HP3 10.1 HP2 17.54 HP1 (including intern) 3.56