Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4361 ..
Stop Route Student Departures Student Arrivals 852 0 7 855 0 4 2541: Wisdom St opp Malkara School 1 2 2 2570: Wisdom St Malkara School 406 0 7 3019: Denison St Woden School 1 3 0 2 4 1 455 47 0 491 2 1 3020 Denison St opp Woden School 1 1 1 2 0 2 490 0 1 4320: Hardwick Cr Kingsford Smith School SSO 16 0 8 470 36 0 473 8 0 486 1 31 Total 234 135
Municipal services—local shopping precincts (Question No 1710)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 24 August 2018 (redirected to the Minister for City Services):
(1) Which local shopping centres will see upgrades over the next year, and what will be the nature of the upgrades.
(2) What is the due date that the local community will need to submit input by for upcoming shopping centre upgrades and where is this due date published.
(3) What date will the current upgrade consultation process be completed and when will feedback from the consultation be published.
(4) Apart from feedback received from the YourSay website (a) what other ways is consultation being undertaken, (b) how often does it occur and (c) which individuals or groups are consulted.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. Kambah Village Shops - Stage Two - This upgrade will improve the function, accessibility, safety, amenity and vitality of the Kambah Village shopping centre.
Hibberson Street shared zone improvements - Will deliver a one way shared zone to improve pedestrian safety and increase the use of the widened verges, which encourage boarder use of the landscape footways.
Tuggeranong Town Centre - Along Anketell Street, this upgrade will create a pedestrian friendly destination precinct that revitalises the Town Centre and encourages walking and cycling. Concept designs are now also provided for the laneway and square.