Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4338 ..
(5) If this work has not been completed; why not and (a) how much has it cost to date and (b) how much will it cost when completed.
(6) Why has the report not been released as yet.
(7) Does the Minister have plans to publicly release this report; if so, when.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(2) The review was conducted by 360edge, with coordination from the Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT.
(3) 360edge were appointed on the basis of their highly relevant specialist expertise in alcohol and other drugs policy and practice.
(4) Yes. The cost was $148,449.00.
(5) See answer to question four above.
(6) The Report was commissioned to inform internal policy and planning, and as such there is currently no plan to publicly release the Report, however the content of the Report is being used currently to inform policy decisions, including funding in the 2018-19 Budget.
(7) See answer to question six above.
Sport—athletics facilities (Question No 1693)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 24 August 2018:
(1) What date was the construction of six athletics structures at the Campbell Oval between Campbell Primary School and St Thomas More's Primary School commenced, and completed?
(2) What was the total cost of construction for each of these six new structures.
(3) Who asked for and/or initiated the construction of these athletics facilities.
(4) Can the Minister provide a list of the athletics/sports/community or other groups or clubs that use these facilities.
(5) With what frequency do or will these groups use these facilities.
(6) Are there any conditions of use for these facilities; if so, can the Minister provide a copy of these conditions; if not, why not and does the Government have any intentions to set any conditions; if so, when.