Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4318 ..
Medicine 34 Mental Health, Justice Health, Alcohol and Drug Services 129 Canberra Hospital and Health Services 1 Population Health 1 Rehabilitation, Aged and Community Care 63 Pathology 1 Surgery and Oral Health 26 Women, Youth and Children 8 Total 340
(b) Other staff -- Zero incidents (recorded on Riskman, the only source for the recording of staff incidents).
(2) This data is not recorded.
(3) This data is not recorded
Canberra Hospital—radiology department (Question No 1568)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 3 August 2018:
(1) In relation to the preliminary radiology training accreditation report, what specific criteria did The Canberra Hospital (TCH) radiology department fail to meet.
(2) What specific criteria did the radiology department pass.
(3) What specific recommendations has the preliminary report made.
(4) Which recommendations has ACT Health (a) agreed to, (b) not agreed to and (c) noted.
(5) In relation to each agreed recommendation (a) what action will ACT Health take and (b) in what timeframe.
(6) What progress has TCH made in implementing these recommendations.
(7) In relation to each not agreed and each noted recommendation, what explanation did ACT Health give to support that decision.
(8) When will the preliminary report be finalised.
(9) Will the final report be released publicly; if not, why not.
(10) What is ACT Health's longer-term plan to resume the level A accreditation it had held for the previous 25 years.