Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (25 October) . . Page.. 4248 ..
(2) the annual report of ACT Policing stands referred to the Standing Committee on Justice and Community Safety;
(3) notwithstanding standing order 229, only one standing committee may meet for the consideration of the inquiry into the calendar years 2017 and financial year 2017-2018 annual and financial reports at any given time;
(4) standing committees are to report to the Assembly on financial year reports by the last sitting day in March 2019, and on calendar year reports for 2017 by the last sitting day in March 2019;
(5) if the Assembly is not sitting when a standing committee has completed its inquiry, a committee may send its report to the Speaker or, in the absence of the Speaker, to the Deputy Speaker, who is authorised to give directions for its printing, publishing and circulation; and
(6) the foregoing provisions of this resolution have effect notwithstanding anything contained in the standing orders.
Annual Report (in alphabetical order) Reporting area Ministerial Portfolio(s) Standing
Committee ACT Auditor-General Office of the Legislative Assembly Public Accounts ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority Minister for Vocational Education and Skills Education, Employment and Youth Affairs ACT Electoral Commission Office of the Legislative Assembly Justice and Community Safety ACT Gambling and Racing Commission Minister for Business and Regulatory Services Justice and Community Safety ACT Human Rights Commission Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety Justice and Community Safety ACT Insurance Authority Minister for Government Services and Procurement Public Accounts ACT Long Service Leave Authority Minister for Employment and Workplace Safety Education, Employment and Youth Affairs ACT Ombudsman Office of the Legislative Assembly Public Accounts ACT Policing Minister for Police and Emergency Services Justice and Community Safety