Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 10 Hansard (20 September) . . Page.. 4026 ..
In accordance with the Commissioner for Sustainability and the Environment Act 1993, the Minister must table the review to the Legislative Assembly within six sitting days of receipt.
I expect to publicly release the respond in the September sittings.
Housing—grants (Question No 1695)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 24 August 2018:
(1) Will the full $220 000 that was allocated for the Home Sharing Scheme component but not spent in the first round of the Housing Innovation Fund be allocated for the second round; if not, how will the $220 000 be allocated across the other grant areas.
(2) Has the Government investigated options to encourage potential applicants for the Home Sharing Scheme to apply for this funding when the second round is announced.
(3) In the event that there are no applications for funding for the Home Sharing Scheme component of the second round of the Housing Innovation Fund, will the funding allocated for this component be spread among other grants.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Yes. The funding allocated to the introduction of a Home Sharing Scheme in the ACT will be rolled over and re-offered for Homeshare Scheme as part of the second round of innovation fund grants.
(2) Yes. Following consultation within and outside of Government including with the Homeshare peak body - Homesharing Australia and New Zealand Association (HANZA), the Government will promote and target a larger number of potential Homeshare applicants as part of the Affordable Housing Innovation Fund second year funding round.
(3) No decisions have been made about the relocation of funds beyond round 2.
Schools—sexual harassment programs (Question No 1696)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Education and Early Childhood Development, upon notice, on 24 August 2018:
In relation to programs delivered in the past by YWCA, Rape Crisis, and Sexual Health and Family Planning ACT in ACT schools on education and cultural change dealing with consent, sexual violence, sexual harassment and assault issues (a) what programs delivered by local groups are funded and delivered in ACT schools, (b) what programs by other groups are funded and delivered, (c) are any programs delivered by ACT Government staff, (d) what age groups receive the programs, (e) do the programs include