Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 10 Hansard (20 September) . . Page.. 4020 ..
Suburb Block & Section
Type of Property Method of acquisition Approval Date of acquisition Price paid Yarralumla B11 S25 RZ1: SUBURBAN Lease Surrender Head of Asbestos Response Taskforce 20/07/2017 Not provided for privacy reasons Downer B13 S53 RZ1: SUBURBAN Lease Surrender Head of Asbestos Response Taskforce 11/08/2017 Not provided for privacy reasons
Suburban Land Agency
Property Block identifiers Type of Property Method of Acquisition Approval Date of approval Price paid Pine Ridge Block 1600, District of Belconnen Rural Commercial Contract for Sale LDA Board 26/06/2017 $4,600,000.00 Wagtail Park Part Block 1601, District of Belconnen Rural Deed of Surrender LDA Board 30/03/2017 $1.686,000.00 The Vines Block 1582, District of Belconnen Rural Deed of Surrender LDA Board 30/03/2017 $2,200,000.00
(2) A consolidated list of properties acquired by Housing ACT during 2017-2018 to 23 August 2018 is located at Attachment A
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
ACT Health—proposed organisational changes (Question No 1682)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 17 August 2018:
(1) How many employees will work in (a) ACT Health and (b) The Canberra Hospital (TCH) and Health Services of the 100 leaders who attended a meeting held by the Minister's Directorate on 14 August 2018.
(2) How many of the attendees were (a) doctors, (b) nurses, (c) other health professionals, (d) administrative staff and (e) from other classifications.
(3) How many of the people attending held (a) SES positions, (b) executive level positions and (c) positions below executive level.
(4) When will the Government announce the detail of the new structure for ACT Health and TCH and Healthcare Services.
(5) After the restructure for ACT Health, how many positions will be at (a) SES level and (b) Executive level.
(6) How many positions for TCH and Health Services after the restructure will be at (a) SES level and (b) Executive level.