Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 10 Hansard (20 September) . . Page.. 3980 ..
facilities such as the Yala Student Association run Café's provide adequate space for socialising on a larger scale for program participants.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Canberra Hospital—equipment (Question No 1572)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 3 August 2018:
(1) Has any equipment (medical, surgical, maintenance, office or other) gone missing from The Canberra Hospital (TCH) between 1 July 2017 and 31 July 2018.
(2) For each item that went missing, (a) what was the item, (b) what is the value of the item and (c) when was it reported that the item went missing.
(3) What investigations have been made into how and why these items went missing.
(4) If not investigations have been made, why not.
(5) Was it found that there were security weaknesses at TCH.
(6) What actions have been taken to improve security at TCH.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In line with its Strategic Asset Management of Major Equipment Policy, ACT Health conducts an annual asset stocktake of equipment which is categorised as Plant and Equipment, Tangible Major Medical and Non-Medical Equipment costing $5,000 or greater with an estimated useful life greater than 12 months. Under this process, no ACT Health equipment was identified as missing for the period between 1 July 2017 and 31 July 2018.
ACT Health staff are required to report any missing assets, and also follow set procedures and schedules for the disposal of assets.
(2) Not applicable.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) Not applicable.
(6) Not applicable.