Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 9 Hansard (23 August) . . Page.. 3600 ..
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) & (2) The number of local public transport services will not be reduced under the proposed bus network. The number of bus trips on Rapid and local routes in the proposed network is expected to be 4,300 or more, compared to around 3,400 in today's network. This equates to an increase of 26% in the number of daily bus trips on Rapid and local routes compared to today.
Housing—rates (Question No 1592)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 3 August 2018:
(1) What proportion of the revenue from residential rates was raised from the following types of properties, (a) units, (b) houses and (c) other types of properties, for (i) 2014-2015, (ii) 2015-2016, (iii) 2016-2017 and (iv) 2017-2018.
(2) What proportion of the revenue from residential rates is expected to be raised from the following types of properties in the current financial year, (a) units, (b) houses and (c) other types of properties.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Houses Units Other 2014-15 82% 16% 2% 2015-16 82% 17% 2% 2016-17 81% 17% 2% 2017-18 79% 19% 2% 2018-19 78% 20% 2%
Totals may not add to 100 per cent due to rounding.*
'Other' includes Religious residential, Patio housing, Homes for the Aged, Flats and Broadacre development.
Planning—Giralang shops (Question No 1593)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 3 August 2018:
(1) For what reason was the Development Application (DA) for the Giralang Shops in July 2018 called in.
(2) How many objections in total were made on the Giralang Shops DA that was subsequently called in, and how many were (a) from commercial competitors such as supermarket operators or shopping centre owners and (b) made by residents or owners of residential property in Giralang.