Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 9 Hansard (23 August) . . Page.. 3586 ..
(10) Are "refresher" courses planned.
(11) Will training on the costing application become part of any induction programs for new staff.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Development of the costing tool was not separately costed.
(2) The costing tool was within the ACT Government.
(3) Consultants were not involved in the development of the tool.
(4) Consultants were not involved in the development of the tool.
(5) All Directorates use the costing tool.
(6) Where a question on notice is not answered, for example where it is considered doing so would require an unreasonable diversion of resources, a costing would not be prepared.
(7) Guidelines regarding costing of questions on notice have been circulated to directorates and are publically available on the CMTEDD website. Specific guidance on how to use the costing tool is included in the tool itself.
(8) Generally, a directorate preparing a response for multiple Ministers would calculate the cost of preparing the response, which would be averaged across each applicable question on notice. Where a response requires input from multiple directorates, each directorate would cost their component of the response for incorporation into the final costing.
University of Canberra Public Hospital—infrastructure (Question No 1573)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Mental Health, upon notice, on 3 August 2018:
(1) Have the mental health facilities at the University of Canberra Public Hospital been reviewed for ligature points; if so, what was the outcome; if not, why not.
(2) Have any ligature points been found; if so, have they been removed.
(3) If any ligature points have not been removed, why not.
(4) How many full-time psychiatrist positions have been created for the University of Canberra Public Hospital.