Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 8 Hansard (16 August) . . Page.. 3235 ..
Investments Commission (ASIC) and information about business registrations or the business name register should be obtained from ASIC.
(2) No assessments of this type has been undertaken.
Planning—Fyshwick (Question No 1552)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 8 June 2018:
(1) Does Fyshwick have a Master Plan; if so, (a) when was it last updated or community consultation undertaken and (b) if not, why does it not have a Master Plan.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No. Fyshwick does not have a master plan.
(b) The Master Plan Program was an initiative of the 2012 ACT Planning Strategy that prioritised studies on centres and areas of urban intensification in and around town and group centres and along the major public transport routes.
The planning requirements for Fyshwick are set out in the Fyshwick Precinct Code which confirms the permissible and non-permissible uses of the land. Fyshwick was not included as part of the Master plan Program as there was no view to change the zoning for the area and it is not a group or town centre. It did not therefore meet the criteria for review in the Master plan program. The locations identified for the master plan program are now all either finalised or being finalised.
Minister for Health and Wellbeing—meetings (Question No 1553)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 8 June 2018 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Health and Wellbeing):
(1) Are notes taken at each meeting that the Minister attends in her capacity as Minister for Health and Wellbeing; if not, are there any circumstances in which notes would not be taken after a meeting.
(2) Who is responsible for taking these notes.
(3) Does the Minister, her Chief of Staff, or other senior members of her staff review the minutes or notes taken after meetings to ensure that the notes reflect what happened in the meeting.
(4) Does the Departmental Liaison Officer ensure that relevant notes from meetings are forwarded to the Department for follow up.