Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 8 Hansard (16 August) . . Page.. 3179 ..
Investigations Unit Investigations Unit Senior Ranger Investigations AS05 Senior Ranger Investigations AS05
ACT Health—cystic fibrosis treatment services (Question No 1493)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 8 June 2018 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Health and Wellbeing):
(1) In relation to the Minister's answer to question on notice No 606 (19 October 2017), has ACT Health publicly released the report and recommendations of Cystic Fibrosis Australia's peer review group report on ACT Health's cystic fibrosis treatment services; if not, why not.
(2) What is the target date for public release of the report.
(3) Has ACT Health publicly released the Government's response to the report; if not, why not.
(4) What is the target date for public release of the Government's response to the report.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No. The report was originally intended as an in-house report to inform service and workforce planning. It was not prepared with a view to public release.
(2) A decision about whether to release the report, and if so when, will be made after feedback from the local Cystic Fibrosis Association has been received and considered by ACT Health.
(3) There is no Government Response to this report, because one is not required, as the report was originally intended as an in-house report to inform planning.
(4) Not applicable.
Arts—venues (Question No 1494)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for the Arts and Community Events, upon notice, on 8 June 2018 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) In relation to the Register of Notifiable Invoices for March 2018, why were air conditioning upgrade works required at Albert Hall when a new system was installed in recent years.
(2) Who assessed the need for the upgrade works.