Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 8 Hansard (16 August) . . Page.. 3137 ..
Government—vehicle fleet (Question No 1380—revised answer)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Regulatory Services, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of the total number of vehicles registered in the ACT by vehicle type during (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09, (c) 2009-10, (d) 2010-11, (e) 2011-12, (f) 2012-13, (g) 2013-14, (h) 2014-15, (i) 2015-16, (j) 2016-17 and (k) 2017-18 to date.
(2) Can the Minister provide the total number of electric vehicles registered in the ACT in the financial years (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09, (c) 2009-10, (d) 2010-11, (e) 2011-12, (f) 2012-13, (g) 2013-14, (h) 2014-15, (i) 2015-16, (j) 2016-17 and (k) 2017-18 to date.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(a) - (k) Please refer to the attached spreadsheet for number of vehicles registered as at 30 June each year by vehicle type.
(2) (a) 57 (b) 61 (c) 59 (d) 72 (e) 83 (f) 97 (g) 147 (h) 191 (i) 241 (j) 278 (k) 313 (as at 16 May 2018)
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Roads—Tillyard and Ginninderra drives (Question No 1454)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) Was the feasibility study for the Tillyard and Ginninderra Drives intersection submitted to the ACT Government on 14 February 2018; if so, was this study submitted on time for the 2018-19 budget considerations.
(2) What was the cut-off date for submissions of such studies/reports to the ACT Government for budget considerations.
(3) Have there been any instances of submissions made past the cut-off date, but accepted for budget considerations; if so, what were the submissions and how long past the cut-off date were they submitted.