Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 7 Hansard (2 August) . . Page.. 2758 ..
(1) There were 10 FOI requests pending with the Health Directorate at year end 2016-17.
Request No. (a) Date received b) Date finalised c) Pending as at 11 May 2018 1 Mar-17 Jul-17 No 2 May-17 Jul-17 No 3 May-17 Aug-17 No 4 May-17 Jul-17 No 5 Jun-17 Jul-17 No 6 Jun-17 Jul-17 No 7 Jun-17 Jul-17 No 8 Jun-17 Jul-17 No 9 Jun-17 Jul-17 No 10 Jun-17 Oct-17 No
(2) None of the FOI requests identified remained pending with the Health Directorate as at 11 May 2018.
Government—freedom of information requests (Question No 1409)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) For each FOI request identified as pending in the Justice and Community Safety Directorate Annual Report 2016-17, by each directorate and government agency for which you are responsible, what (a) was the month and year the request was received, (b) was the month and year the request was finalised, or whether the request is still pending.
(2) If any requests have been identified as pending in part (1), (a) what were the reasons for delay in finalising the request and (b) when are they expected to be finalised.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There were 12 FOI requests pending with the Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate at end 2016-17, as reported in the Justice and Community Safety Directorate Annual Report 2016-17. With regard to those pending matters, the following was determined:
Request No. (a) Date received b) Date finalised c) Pending as at 11 May 2018 1 25-Nov-16 18-Oct-17 No 2 11-Apr-17 15-Aug-17 No 3 01-May-17 15-Aug-17 No 4 19-May-17 13-Sep-17 No 5 23-May-17 27-Jul-17 No 6 24-May-17 11-Jul-17 No 7 30-May-17 28-Jul-17 No 8 02-Jun-17 11-Jul-17 No