Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 6 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2340 ..
As part of a continual improvement process, CSD partners with other organisations to support staff delivering training. For example, CSD has partnered with the NSW Juvenile Justice Department to enable Bimberi staff to engage in 'train the trainer' programs delivered in Sydney in order to continuously improve the delivery of training in Responding to Critical Situations.
Support and mentoring has been provided to all staff delivering training by senior managers and the CSD Workforce Development section.
Light rail—disabled access (Question No 1458)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) How many seats will be designated for use by elderly, pregnant or disabled passengers in light rail carriages.
(2) For how long will light rail carriages stop at each stop.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Of the 66 seats on each Light Rail Vehicle (LRV), there are 12 clearly marked priority seats for people with a disability, seniors and pregnant persons. These seats are all immediately adjacent to doors to allow easy access. There are also two dedicated wheelchair areas on each LRV.
(2) The exact time each LRV will have doors enabled to open at each Stop is dependent upon a variety of factors, but principally the number of passengers boarding and alighting and the time it takes them to do so. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure all passengers have safely boarded and alighted before operating the door close function. It is expected that the dwell time at each Stop will be in the order of 20 to 30 seconds.
Roads—Ashley Drive (Question No 1489)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) In relation to Ashley Drive duplication ActewAGL pipes, what was the cost of the relocating of the (a) ActewAGL/Gemena gas lines, (b) Icon Water main and (c) ActewAGL High Voltage line.
(2) Were these costs (a) known prior to the duplication and (b) borne into the original budget for the duplication.
(3) What was the original budgeted cost for the Ashley Drive duplication.