Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 6 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2315 ..
(iii) Software Escrow & Copyright Agents Pty Ltd - Ongoing - termination by giving three months notice.
(f) - (g) contract name and contract numbers
a. Relation Data Systems Pty Limited
- Upgrade and Support of Tarquin Land Titles System
Contract No. Proc-034
b. Fuji Xerox Document Management Pty Limited
- Software Licensing Agreement
Contract No. 25388.21
c. Software Escrow & Copyright Agents Pty Ltd
- Escrow Agreement.
Contract No. Not Registered - Low value.
Taxation—utilities (Question No 1343)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) Can the Treasurer provide a breakdown of the total average cost per household passed on by utilities providers due to the Utilities Network Facilities Tax in the financial years of (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10, (c) 2010-11, (d) 2011-12, (e) 2012-13, (f) 2013-14, (g) 2014-15, (h) 2015-16, (i) 2016-17 and (j) 2017-18 to date.
(2) Can the Treasurer provide the breakdown of the projected total cost per household passed on by providers due to the Utilities Network Facilities Tax in the financial years (a) 2017-18, (b) 2018-19, (c) 2019-20 and (d) 2020-21.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Utilities Network Facilities Tax (UNFT) is levied on both residential and commercial properties, and the Government has no control over commercial decisions by utility providers as to whether to pass it on to customers.
(2) See answer 1.
Public housing—complaints (Question No 1357)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 11 May 2018:
(1) Can the Minister provide the number of complaints made in relation to public housing tenants by the regions of (a) Belconnen, (b) Gungahlin, (c) Inner North, (d) Inner South, (e) Woden/Weston Creek and (f) Tuggeranong in the financial years of (i) 2013-14, (ii) 2014-15, (iii) 2015-16, (iv) 2016-17 and (v) 2017-18 to date.