Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 6 Hansard (7 June) . . Page.. 2286 ..
School Name Normal Route Services Belconnen High 17 Campbell Primary 9 Caroline Chisholm 65,66 Charles Conder 19/319 Curtin primary 2 Evatt Primary 12 Fadden Primary 67 Florey Primary 16/316 Hawker Primary 17 Holy Trinity 2 Latham Primary 16/316 Macquarie Primary 40 Mount Rogers 15/315, 45 North Side Infants 9 Palmerston District Primary 54/254, 56 St Benedicts 4,6 St Matthews Primary 14/314 St Thomas Aquinas 45,313 St Thomas More 9 St Vincents 40 Theodore Primary 71/171 Wanniassa Primary 61/161 Weetangera 17
Government—centre of data excellence (Question No 1299)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 13 April 2018:
(1) Which Minister will be responsible for the Centre of Data Excellence.
(2) When will the Centre of Data Excellence commence work.
(3) Why has the Centre of Data Excellence been created.
(4) What is the breakdown of the budget for the Centre of Data Excellence.
(5) What is the breakdown of the total number of staff that will be attached to the Centre of Data Excellence by (a) headcount, (b) full-time equivalent, (c) temporary or permanent staff, (d) ACT Public Service classification and (e) job title or role.
(6) Can the Chief Minister identify each business process the Centre of Data Excellence will seek to improve or automate, and data analytics projects the Centre will undertake, and advise (a) the timeframe or deadline for the work, (b) what work needs to be completed, (c) the budget for the work and (d) whether third party consultation will be required.
(7) What data will the Centre of Data Excellence have control of or coordinate.