Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 5 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 1944 ..
property outgoings, including Argyle's management fee. Argyle is also responsible for managing a sinking fund to maintain the property or to be used as authorised by Housing ACT.
(b) Yes, an initial costing for a second Common Ground was undertaken as part of ACT Labor's 2016 election commitment. The costing included a land ($3.6m) and capital ($12.1m) component and is indicative only. A feasibility study is being undertaken and, with detailed design and further funded studies, a full costing will be prepared.
Roads—Civic cycle loop (Question No 1283)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 13 April 2018:
(1) Is the Allara Street (south of Constitution Avenue) section of the Civic Cycle Loop considered completed; if not, when will it be completed.
(2) How does the final design of the Allara Street section (south of Constitution Ave) differ from the original design.
(3) What factors were relevant to any changes.
(4) How was the $6 million originally allocated for the cycle loop expended.
(5) Can the Minister provide all available usage statistics for the Civic Cycle Loop for all years since its construction.
(6) Can the Minister provide any before/after evaluation that assesses whether the cycle loop has been effective and/or encouraged additional cycling.
(7) What additions or changes are proposed to the Civic Cycle Loop, or surrounding civic bike path network.
(8) Can the Minister provide any available statistics for the Bunda Street Shareway, before and after its construction, showing any changes in (a) traffic volume and speeds, (b) pedestrian and cyclist volumes and (c) trade/patronage/visitation to businesses in the area.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The section of the proposed Civic Cycle Loop to the south of Constitution Avenue was deferred in 2015 due to the potential redundancy associated with the proposed changes to Parkes Way. This section will remain on hold until the resolution of the road network in this part of the city.
(2) The section of the Civic Cycle Loop south of Constitution Avenue is similar in design to that to the north of the avenue with separated and dedicated cycle lanes.