Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 5 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 1937 ..
(2) This information is not centrally collected.
(3) This information is not centrally collected.
(4)This information is not centrally collected.
(5)This information is not centrally collected.
(6) From 2015 to 2018, the Education Directorate engaged Gateways Education to deliver professional learning workshops to build ACT public school teachers' skills in teaching gifted and talented students.
Initial Teacher Education programs in the ACT are accredited by the ACT Teacher Quality Institute. Upon graduation, a teacher has met the Graduate Standards of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, which includes the ability to differentiate teaching to meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities and establish challenging learning goals. Some higher education training providers offer graduate qualifications in gifted education.
(7) All ACT teachers are qualified to differentiate the curriculum to cater for the learning needs of every student in their classroom, including gifted and talented students.
Taxation—city centre marketing and improvements levy (Question No 1274)
Mr Wall asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 13 April 2018 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) What is the expected revenue from the City Centre Improvement Levy (CCIL) for the 2017-18 financial year.
(2) What proportion of the levy is raised from properties located in (a) City Centre, (b) Braddon and (c) Turner.
(3) How many leases are classified as Area 1 in (a) City Centre, (b) Braddon and (c) Turner.
(4) How many leases are classified as Area 2 in (a) City Centre, (b) Braddon and (c) Turner.
(5) How many leases have overdue amounts owing for the CCIL.
(6) What is the total value of the overdue amount identified in part (5).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The expected revenue from the City Centre Marketing and Improvements Levy (CCMIL) in the 2017-18 financial year is $1,980,000.